EViews 10.0 Enterprise Build 15.05.2018
Author: kalpatru on Today, 18:01, Views: 0
EViews 10.0 Enterprise Build 15.05.2018 | File Size: 359 MB /371 MB
EViews offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use object-oriented interface. Find out for yourself why EViews is the worldwide leader in Windows-based econometric software and the choice of those who demand the very best.
Third Party Vendors
With EViews Enterprise and an account with your data provider, you can seamlessly search, query, and retrieve data from third-party data sources such as Bloomberg databases, IHS databases, FactSet databases and many more.
ODBC Compliant Databases
Enterprise Edition allows direct access to any database with an ODBC driver, providing transparent connection to common relational databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, or Sybase.
EViews Database Extension Interface (EDX)
The EDX API provides an open programming interface that allows users to develop their own customized connection to any public or proprietary data source providing simple and immediate access to the data within EViews.
EViews Database Objects Library (EDO)
The EDO library allows you to work with data stored in EViews file formats from within other applications. EDO makes it simple to pull the finished results of your work directly from your EViews workfile, or to write a simple application to regularly update your EViews database from an external data source.
- Fix for issues changing text object positions in graphs via the dialog.
- Fix for a bug where calling xclose was not deleting the window.
- Fix for incorrect axis size in some graphs.
- Fix for graph sizing issues when using sample sizer in dated panels.
- Tied zero line in bar graphs to zero line setting.
- Fix for graph.SETELEM(3) SYMSIZE(5) not working.
- Fix a crash that could occur in misspecified MIDAS estimation.
- Fix for incorrect behavior in group members preview after deleting a series from the group.
- Fix for possible formula update issue when loading the workfile.